Team Parent Meeting
July 9th 6 pm @ Firestation
If you need reimbursement for any team or league related expenditure, you must submit and postmark your reimbursement request by December 31, 2012. Please mail the request to:
c/o Rialto Youth Soccer League
P.O. Box 125
Rialto, CA 92377
Please click here to download and print the instructions for submitting your reimbursement request.
Reimbursement request forms can be downloaded here.
"Any monies not claimed by December 31st of the season year will become part of the RYSL General Fund unless an extension is approved by the Board of Directors." (RYSL Rules & Regulations Section V. paragraph E.)
Team Parents are very important to our teams. This volunteer job is fairly simple although there are several different responsibilities that must be tended to.
The Team Parent responsibilities' include but may not be limited to:
- Obtaining Team Banners
- Advising Players of important dates
- Picture Day
- Fund Raiser Deadline
- Practice Locations & Times
- Game Times
- Setting Up Weekly Game Snacks Schedule
- Setting Up Workers For Mandatory 4 Hour Snack Bar Coverage Per Team
- Obtaining Player Photos For Tournament Play
- Liaison Between Players, Coaches & Parents
- Setting Up Team Parties
- Submitting Member Reimbursement Request Form to collect sponsorship funds
- Obtaining Sponsor Plaque(s)
- Picking Up Player Trophies
- Picking Up & Distributing Player Pictures
- Collecting Fund Raiser Monies
- This may seem like a lot to do but you will be provided a Team Parent Manual that explains everything. A good Team Parent can make the difference between a fun season or a stressful one. Plus, it's a good way to meet new people and show your child responsibility by taking an active role in their athletic endeavor.
Order your banners early to be sure to have them for Picture Day.
Below are just a few of the available companies in the area.
Action Art Banners
Zaavy (mail/online order)
7680 Talbert, Unit E
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone: (714) 841-2929
Fax: (714) 841-2509
Please volunteer to be your child's Team Parent and join us today. For more information, contact the League by using the information found HERE.